The OPTI-LYNX™ In-Line Holder can be connected to 1/16" tubing for in-line filtration or trapping anywhere on your HPLC system. The OPTI-LYNX™ trapping configuration can also be placed directly within the loop of an injection valve to facilitate automated loading, flushing and elution. With Opti-Lynx, accessing and changing the insert takes only a quarter turn. Replace traps, filters or change configurations in seconds - without tools. OPTI-LYNX™ traps and filters (ordered separately) come in several bed volume/ diameter/ porosity combinations, allowing you to find your own balance between capacity and volume.
- Includes: Bayonet Connector
- Holder Cap
- Holder Tube and Fitting
- For use with OPTI-LYNX™ Traps and Filters
- Quarter-turn quick-connect design rated to 6,000 psi
- Low Volume/ Low Dispersion interface for volume critical regions
- True zero-dead-volume connection
- Hardware is only plumbed once
- Hand-tight - NO TOOLS!