Open Position Oregon City, OR2-5 Years
We are always looking for creative, talented and dedicated individuals to join the Optimize Team. If you think you have what it takes please submit a resume, portfolio or a stand-out letter on why you would be a good fit.
Show us what you got!
Drafter/ Engineering Technician Oregon City, OR2-5 Years
- Creates drawings and Bills of Materials for mechanical components from rough sketches, models, and specifications from Engineering and Sales.
- Selects purchased components for new equipment designs.
- Participates in design reviews prior to release of drawings to manufacturing.
- Works closely with productions to assure manufacturability of a design.
- Tests mechanical components and troubleshoots design and tolerance issues.
- Builds and tests mechanical assembly tools for production.
- Minimum education required- Associate's Degree (A,A.) in Mechanical Engineering Technology or equivalent job experience.
- CAD drafting experience, preferably in SolidWorks, as well as Microsoft Office experience.
- Familiar with tight tolerance machining processes, assemblies and GD&T.
- Experience with high pressure fluid handling devices a big plus (hydraulic or pneumatic)
- Self-motivated and able to handle many multi-faceted projects simultaneously.
- Creative problem solver with genuine interest in science and developing new products and technology.
CNC Machinist Oregon City, OR2-5 Years
- Must be able to program, set-up and run tight tolerance parts with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Fanuc and Mitsubishi controls
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- PartMaker programing a plus.
This is a great opportunity for growth for the right candidate. Pay DOE, only qualified candidates need apply.
- Self-starter / self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often