The entire EXP®2 Stem Trap and reusable holder are only slightly larger than a standard HPLC fitting. Its slim architecture allows it to easily fit into crowded instrument compartments or to connect directly to tightly-spaced injection ports. When tightened by hand, the EXP2 Stem Trap seals to 8,700+ psi. All configurations incorporate wrench-flats to enable flawless sealing to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar). The unique packed floating stem installs directly into any 10-32 port and automatically adjusts to provide a perfect ZDV connection. The EXP System enables chemists to quickly remove detergents or salts which can affect the ionization process in MS work. This trapping technique can concentrate the sample directly on-line, allowing for increased recovery of precious sample material compared to off-line techniques. On-line trapping readily lends itself to automation for high-throughput analysis in UHPLC/MS applications. Specialized features, patented technology, precision engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing make the new EXP2 Stem Trap an unbeatable choice for ultra high-pressure trapping applications.
The new EXP2 design incorporates integral ferrule into the front-end of the holder. No separate ferrule to lose.
- Kit includes EXP®2 Stem Holder with fittings and 3 EXP® Stem Traps
- Rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Hand-tight and wrench-tight configuration
- Intended for many repeat uses
- Auto-adjusting ZDV connection
- Bed volumes from 0.17 µL to 2.6 µL
- Low-volume/low-dispersion cartridges
- Custom packing available
- For nano flow applications
- New EXP2 design incorporates integral ferrule into the front-end of the holder. No separate ferrule to lose.
Compatible Holder & Inserts