The patent-pending Hand-Tight EXP® Trap Column is rated for use at 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar). This unique design connects directly to any injection valve (with 10-32 threads) or in-line with 1/16” stainless tubing for unparalleled convenience and efficiency.
The EXP® Cartridge System enables chemists to quickly remove detergents or salts which can affect the ionization process in MS work. This trapping technique can concentrate the sample directly on-line, allowing for increased recovery of precious sample material compared to off-line techniques. On-line trapping readily lends itself to automation for high-throughput analysis in UHPLC/MS applications. Free-Turn® architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet.
- Includes In-Line and Direct-Connect Holder Components
- Hand-tight cartridge replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Hardware rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- 1.4μL Swept Volume (excluding packed bed)
- Auto-adjusting ZDV column connection
- Hardened stainless steel end cap eliminates galling
- Features Free-Turn® architecture
- For use with EXP® Trap and Guard Cartridges
- Fittings included
Compatible Cartridges & Additional Holder Options
EXP® & EXP®2 Brochure
A holistic approach to UHPLC