The EXP® In-Line Holder is rated to 20,000 psi with hand-tight replaceable cartridges. This unique design connects in-line to any UHPLC system or injection valve with 1/16” stainless tubing and included EXP® fittings. The EXP® Cartridge System enables chemists to quickly remove detergents or salts which can affect the ionization process in MS work.
This trapping technique can concentrate the sample directly on-line, allowing for increased recovery of precious sample material compared to off-line techniques. On-line trapping readily lends itself to automation for high-throughput analysis in UHPLC/MS applications. Free-Turn® architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet.
- Hand-tight cartridge replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Hardware rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- 1.4 μL Swept Volume (excluding packed bed)
- Hardened stainless steel end cap eliminates galling
- Auto-adjusting ZDV connection
- Features Free-Turn¨ architecture
- For use with EXP® Trap and Guard Cartridges
- Fittings included
Compatible Cartridges & Additional Holder Options
EXP® & EXP®2 Brochure
A holistic approach to UHPLC