The reusable holder, for EXP® and EXP®2 Stem Traps and Stem Filters, is only slightly larger than a standard HPLC fitting. New EXP2 design incorporates integral ferrule into the front-end of the holder - now with no separate ferrule to lose. Its slim architecture allows it to easily fit into crowded instrument compartments or to connect directly to tightly-spaced injection ports. The unique packed floating stem installs directly into any 10-32 port and automatically adjusts to provide a perfect ZDV connection. When tightened by hand, the EXP® Stem Holder seals to 8,700+ psi. All configurations incorporate wrench-flats to enable flawless sealing to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar).
- NEW EXP2 design incorporates integral ferrule into the front-end of the holder. No separate ferrule to lose.
- Includes EXP®2 AIO Fitting
- Rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Hand-tight and wrench-tight configuration
- Intended for many repeat uses
- Auto-adjusting ZDV connection
- Ultra-low volume cartridges
- For use with EXP® and EXP®2 Stem Traps and Stem Filters
EXP® & EXP®2 Brochure
A holistic approach to UHPLC