- Instrument Replacement Parts
- 880/980 Series
- Check Valves
- OPTI-MAX® Inlet Check Valve, 1/8"
Opti-Max® Cartridge Check Valves are designed to offer maximum performance and ease of use. From the sharp, consistent threads on OPTI-MAX® custom housings, to the exacting standards used to match ball/seat sets in OPTI-MAX® cartridges, every aspect of design and manufacturing reflects an unavoidable fact: when it comes to reliable check valve operation, quality and precision make a big difference. OPTI-MAX® check valves offer many advantages over OEM check valve systems, and are better designed, better made and more reliable than any other after-market check valve product. Additionally, OPTI-MAX® Free-Turn® housings can be removed with the tubing still attached, accelerating check valve maintenance while reducing fitting wear.
- Includes OPTI-MAX® check valve housing and cartridge
- Most popular configuration
- Ceramic recommended for acetonitrile applications
- High mechanical strength stainless steel body
- High-density ceramic ball & seat makes the valve more responsive and offers faster seating in lighter solvents
- Ball and seat set is individually matched ensuring optimal performance
- Features Free-Turn