OPTI-LOK LP Fittings are an excellent choice for making low-pressure connections into 1/4-28 ports. Connections to flat-bottomed ports can be made using OPTI-LOK flat-bottomed ferrules for 1/16” or 1/8” tubing without the need for pre-flanged tubing ends. OPTI-LOK LP Fittings are precision machined to deliver leak-free, zero-dead-volume connections every time. We also offer 1/4-28 unions in various through-hole sizes for joining flat-bottom fittings.
OPTI-LOK Fittings are ideal for high-pressure connections with 1/16” OD tubing. All Optimize fittings are precision machined for optimal quality and thread consistency and are designed for trouble-free operation at pressures of up to 6,000 psi.
We realize that your time is valuable and should not be wasted worrying about fittings. For this reason, all Optimize fittings are precision machined in the USA for optimal quality and thread consistency. The machining process is the best way to ensure tight manufacturing tolerances and minimal product variance. What does all this mean? It means that every fitting you purchase from Optimize will perform just as well as the last, so you'll have no worries about faulty fittings. This reflects our commitment to providing our customers with the highest quality, best designed product available.
- LP Unions feature 1/4-28 threads - for all low pressure applications
- HP Unions offer 10-32 threads - for all high pressure applications with 1/16" OD tubing
- Stainless Steel (SS) Unions can be used for all pressures and include 10-32 OPTI-LOK Universal SS Nuts & Ferrules to connect 1/16" tubing
- Precision machined for optimal quality and thread consistency
- Zero-dead-volume connections every time