- Universal LC Accessories
- EXP®2 TI-LOK™ All-In-One (AIO) Hand-Tight Fitting with Integral Ferrule (for all tubing)
Meet the newest addition to our EXP2 Fitting line. The AIO Fitting incorporates all of the features below with one distinct difference: a permanently-fixed driver. When tight spaces are not an issue, we recommend using the AIO Fitting.
EXP®2 Fittings with Integral Ferrules offer LC connections that can be hand tightened to 18,000+ psi (1,250+ bar). These are ideal for making HPLC and UHPLC connections that easily fit into tight spaces such as injection valves, column couplers, sample loops and column ovens.
Evolving from Optimize Technologies’ original Titanium Hybrid Ferrule technology, the EXP2 Ti-LOK Fittings feature built-in PEEK ferrules and threaded nuts precision machined from titanium. The new fitting combines the superior corrosion resistance and robustness of titanium with the sealing capability of PEEK. Utilizing a unique geometric design, the fittings firmly press tubing against the tube stop of any instrument port, creating a zero dead volume (ZDV) connection. The ferrule does not permanently swage to the tubing, allowing for many repeat connections and the ability to adjust the tubing to different port depths. Compatible with PEEK, PEEKsil®, Hastelloy C and stainless steel tubing.
- Hand-Tight to 18,000+ psi (1,250+ bar)
- Titanium nut with integral PEEK ferrule
- One-piece fitting (no loose ferrules)
- Robust design offering superior corrosion resistance
- Auto-adjusting zero-dead-volume connection
- Intended for many repeat uses
- Releases tubing for easy repositioning into different ports
- No more cut-off and replacement of swaged ferrules
- Simple and versatile - can be used in all LC applications
- Compatible with PEEK, PEEKsil, Hastelloy C and stainless steel tubing