The EXP Fitting System is the premier adjustable nut and ferrule compression fitting for extreme high-pressure connections between 1/32” or 1/16” tubing and any 6-32, 6-40 or 10-32 port. EXP Fittings are simple and versatile.
The patented Titanium Hybrid Ferrule integrates the resilience of titanium with the proven sealing ability of PEEK in a superb one-piece design. The Hybrid Ferrule provides a perfect seal with every connection. The swage can be released without tools to adjust to the different port depths of various hardware. This adjustability provides value through repeated zero-dead-volume connections with any port configuration.
- Available in standard (1/16”) and nano (1/32”) configurations
- Hand-Tight - rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Tested to 30,000 psi
- Auto-adjusting ZDV Connection
- Intended for many repeat uses
- No more cut-off and replacement of swaged ferrules
- Cost efficient with replaceable components
- Simple and versatile - can be used in UHPLC and HPLC applications