The EXP Fitting System is the premier adjustable nut and ferrule compression fitting for extreme high-pressure connections between 1/16” tubing and any 10-32 port. EXP Fittings are simple and versatile.
The patented Titanium Hybrid Ferrule integrates the resilience of titanium with the proven sealing ability of PEEK in a superb one-piece design. The Hybrid Ferrule provides a perfect seal with every connection. The swage can be released without tools to adjust to the different port depths of various hardware. This adjustability provides value through repeated zero-dead-volume connections with any port configuration.
- Includes 1/16"OD x 0.005" ID SS tubing and 2 EXP® hand-tight fittings
- Rated to 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Tested to 30,000 psi
- Auto-adjusting ZDV Connection
- Intended for many repeat uses
- No more cut-off and replacement of swaged ferrules
- Simple and versatile - can be used in UHPLC and HPLC applications