The EXP® Pre-Column Filter is ideal for protecting small-particle UHPLC columns at extreme pressures. Such techniques analyze samples in the most demanding applications, which can decrease the life of these expensive columns. EXP® Pre-Column Filters help extend that life and protect your column investment without sacrificing performance. Free-Turn¨ architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet. EXP® Pre-Column Filter holders are available with Titanium Hybrid ferrules for easy direct connection to any 10-32 port. The filter holder comes as a complete package including fittings to provide repeated zero-dead volume column connections.
- Approved for use at 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Hand-tight filter replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Depth filtration maximizes capacity
- Uni-directional design
- Low-volume/ low-dispersion cartridges
- Custom volumes/porosities available
- Use with 15-04-03838