The EXP® Pre-Column Filter is ideal for protecting small-particle UHPLC columns at extreme pressures. Such techniques analyze samples in the most demanding applications, which can decrease the life of these expensive columns. EXP® Pre-Column Filters help extend that life and protect your column investment without sacrificing performance. Free-Turn¨ architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet. EXP® Pre-Column Filter holders are available with Titanium Hybrid ferrules for easy direct connection to any 10-32 port. The filter holder comes as a complete package including fittings to provide repeated zero-dead volume column connections.
- Approved for use at 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Hand-tight filter replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Depth filtration maximizes capacity
- Auto-adjusting ZDV column connection
- Custom volumes/ porosities available
- Low-volume/ low-dispersion cartridge
- Hardened stainless steel end cap eliminates galling
- Features Free-Turn® architecture
- Fittings included
EXP® & EXP®2 Brochure
A holistic approach to UHPLC