The EXP2 Pre-Column and In-Line Hand-Tight Filters are ideal for protecting small-particle UHPLC columns and systems at extreme pressures. Such techniques analyze samples in the most demanding applications, decreasing the life of expensive hardware. EXP2 Filters help extend the life of a UHPLC system and protect your investment without sacrificing performance. Free-Turn® architecture allows the user to change cartridges by hand without breaking fluid connections on the holder inlet/outlet.
EXP2 Pre-Column Filter holders are available with Titanium Hybrid Ferrules for easy direct connection to any 10-32 port. The filter holder is a complete package and includes fittings to provide repeated zero-dead-volume connections.
- Approved for use at 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar)
- Hand-tight filter replacement - NO TOOLS!
- Depth filtration maximizes capacity
- Auto-adjusting ZDV column connection
- Custom volumes/ porosities available
- Low-volume/ low-dispersion cartridge
- Hardened stainless steel end cap eliminates galling
- Features Free-Turn® architecture
- Fittings included
New design offers more cost