OPTI-TRAP™ cartridges are application specific with a variety of packing material options for concentration, desalting, detergent removal and protein removal from samples prior to analysis. Each cartridge can be used individually or in a series to clean up samples manually, on-line using a HPLC injector or automatically with an autosampler. The available cartridges come in three sizes: Opti-Trap Macro, Micro & Capillary.
Custom packing is also available upon request, please contact your Optimize Technologies sales representative.
- For use up to 1,500psi (100bar)
- Low back pressure, for syringe loading/eluting or on-line trapping applications when plumbed into sample injection valve
- Titanium and CTFE for Chemical and Biocompatibility
- Transparent design allows for visual inspection of bed
- Bidirectional for easy flushing and regeneration of the bed
- Three bed sizes: 50uL, 5.0uL & 0.5uL
- Color coded band identification for packing materials
- Custom packing available - gray band
- Replacement traps come in singles and 6 packs
LC Trapping Guide & Products
Trapping Methods and Products