The OPTI-TRAP™ is a bi-directional trap cartridge system which is used individually or in a series for sample concentration and purification. The OPTI-TRAP system features a durable biocompatible trap holder assembly made of either PEEK (capillary configuration) or stainless steel with a PEEK flow path (micro and macro configurations). OPTI-TRAPs feature low back pressure and are loaded and eluted manually with a syringe or on-line when plumbed into the sample injection valve. OPTI-TRAPs include titanium frits for full biocompatibility.
Custom packing is also available upon request, please contact us directly for more information.
- For use up to 1,500psi (100bar)
- Low back pressure, for syringe loading/eluting or on-line trapping applications when plumbed into sample injection valve
- Titanium and CTFE for Chemical and Biocompatibility
- Transparent design allows for visual inspection of bed
- Bidirectional for easy flushing and regeneration of the bed
- Three bed sizes: 50uL, 5.0uL & 0.5uL
- Color coded band identification for packing materials
- Custom packing available - gray band
- Replacement cartridges available in singles and 6 packs