A solid PTFE body keeps OPTI-SOLV® filter at the base of the bottle where a bottom-mounted titanium frit provides unrestricted solvent access. As always, Optimize makes installation as simple as possible - no tools or fittings required and includes 5 feet of pre-installed PTFE tubing. OPTI-SOLV Reservoir Filters employ a unique conical design inside the filter housing to prevent air bubbles from getting trapped and disturbing your analysis. While the availability of HPLC-grade solvents diminishes the need for pre-filtering, it is still imperative that a filtration device be installed in the reservoir. Placing a filter in the reservoir is an economical way to filter particles that may result from buffer salt precipitation, airborne dust, improperly cleaned glassware, or microbial contamination; none of which are remedied by the use of HPLC-grade solvents.
- Solid PTFE body keeps OPTI-SOLV filter at the base of the bottle
- Bottom-mounted titanium frit provides unrestricted solvent access
- Smooth flow path and conical design does not trap air
- No tools or fittings required
- Includes 5 feet of pre-installed PTFE tubing