OPTI-LOK LP Fittings are an excellent choice for making low-pressure connections into 1/4-28 ports. Connections to flat-bottomed ports can be made using OPTI-LOK flat-bottomed ferrules for 1/16” or 1/8” tubing without the need for pre-flanged tubing ends. OPTI-LOK LP Fittings are precision machined to deliver leak-free, zero-dead-volume connections every time. We also offer 1/4-28 unions in various through-hole sizes for joining flat-bottom fittings.
We realize that your time is valuable and should not be wasted worrying about fittings. For this reason, all Optimize fittings are precision machined in the USA for optimal quality and thread consistency. The machining process is the best way to ensure tight manufacturing tolerances and minimal product variance. What does all this mean? It means that every fitting you purchase from Optimize will perform just as well as the last, so you'll have no worries about faulty fittings. This reflects our commitment to providing our customers with the highest quality, best designed product available.
- PEEK, ETFE, PTFE, PCTFE, Black and White Acetal Nuts and Ferrules for 1/8", .100" and 1/16" OD Tubing
- Excellent choice for making low-pressure connections into 1/4-28 ports
- Connections to flat bottomed ports can be made using OPTI-LOK® flat-bottomed ferrules
- No need for pre-flanged tubing ends
- Precision machined for optimal quality and thread consistency
- Zero-dead-volume connections every time